Preparing you for life and work abroad
Anyone planning to live abroad for any length of time should be well prepared. From a statistical viewpoint, half of all people end their overseas deployment prematurely, despite being highly qualified professionally. The proven Berlitz Relocation Training programme prepares individuals and entire families for life in their new country. With certified country specialists, you will cover important topics such as dealing with authorities, business partners, friends and acquaintances. This training is provided in German, English or a language of your choice.
- Preliminary needs analysis and reflection on your own cultural imprint
- On request: an online intercultural assessment with the Cultural Orientations Indicator ® (C.O.I.)
- Country information: economics, politics, religion and society
- Establishing contacts and survival strategies for everyday life and work
- Tips for management, teamwork, negotiations and conflict management
- Depending on aims, business or private focus